Several food products that are sold at Target stores nationwide have been recalled because they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. All of the recalled products are from the Market Pantry and Archer Farms product lines.
The following products have been recalled:
- 216-24-0207, Archer Farms Four Bean Salad 14-oz
- 216-24-0102, Market Pantry American Potato Salad 3#
- 216-24-0107, Market Pantry American Potato Salad 16 oz
- 216-24-0103, Market Pantry Chicken Salad 12-oz
- 216-24-0106, Market Pantry Cole Slaw, 15-oz
- 216-24-0114, Market Pantry Cole Slaw, 44-oz
- 216-24-0109, Market Pantry Egg Salad, 12-oz
- 216-24-0101, Market Pantry Macaroni Salad 3#
- 216-24-0105, Market Pantry Macaroni Salad 16-oz
- 216-24-0104, Market Pantry Mustard Potato Salad 16-oz
- 216-24-0100, Market Pantry Mustard Potato Salad 3#
- 216-24-0116, Market Pantry Reduced Fat Mustard Potato Salad 16-oz
- 216-24-0108, Markel Pantry Tuna Salad 12-oz
- 216-24-0119, Market Pantry Italian Pasta Salad 14-oz
- 878-02-0051/0151 Layered Taco Dip
The Rhode Island Department of Health (HEALTH) advises consumers not to eat these products and to discard them immediately. No illnesses have been reported at this time.
Not all Target stores carried the recalled products.
If consumers have any questions about the recall, they should contact Garden-Fresh Foods at (800) 645-3367. They may also call Target Guest Relations for in-store purchases at (800)-440-0680 and Target.com Guest Services for online purchases at (800) 591-3869.
If you or a loved one has become ill from food poisoning, you may be eligible for legal recourse. Contact the Mobile personal injury attorneys at Citrin Law Firm to discuss your legal options.
To receive a Free Case Review, fill out the contact form on this page.